Example of Abandoned Vehicles to Report

Abandoned Vehicles

Help clear our Public streets of Illegally Parked Vehicles by reporting them to the CHP

The California Highway Patrol (CHP) is responsible for all Traffic Related matters ON PUBLIC PROPERTY in Unincorporated Areas of San Diego County which includes Spring Valley.  To report Vehicles that are Abandoned, Illegally Parked, Blocking Fire Hydrants or Bicycle Lanes, Speeding, Etc.

E-mail the following information to: 680-trafficcomplaint@chp.ca.gov

Location (Address / Cross Streets)
License Plate (State & Number)
Vehicle Make, Model & Color
Photograph(s) - Optional

Or Call CHP (non-emergency) @ 619-401-2000