Spring Valley Sidewalks
DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC WORKS CAPITAL IMPROVEMENT PROJECTS
Project types include the following:
1. Road Reconstruction/Reconfiguration/New Roads: Improvements include adding and/or modifying street lighting, lanes, turning lanes, roundabouts, or bike lanes to improve safety and/or increase roadway capacity.
2. Bridges Repair/Reconstruction: Improvements include adding and/or modifying street lighting, lanes, or bike lanes to improve safety and/or increase bridge capacity.
3. Sidewalk/Pathways/Pedestrian Access Ramps: Improvements include sidewalks, pathways, and ramps that promote safety and walking in the community.
4. Drainage: Improvements include corrections to storm drain problems on roadways or dip sections.
5. Traffic Signals: Installation of traffic signals to improve safety and traffic operation.
6. Intersections: Improvements could include new signals and turn lanes to improve safety and traffic operation.
Spring Valley CPG CIP Priorities
2022-09-20 :: The new section of sidewalk on Birch Street located between Sweetwater Lane and Presioca Street has now been completed. This improvement enhances pedestrian access and is ADA compliant, easing accessibility to the Sweetwater Lane Community Park for all.